Big Blok helps the economic vitality of the local economy thru a variety of mechanisms. They include:
Since Big Blok contracts with all of the people used and do not have employees, the company and its representatives add value by:
- Paying state and local business taxes as well as general taxes
- Contracting local people where their pay provides money for local business whether it is groceries, rent, fuel, utilities, movies, clothing, etc.
- Employing local business to manufacture goods and provide services
- Providing products and services that enhance the local businesses and citizens
- Volunteer efforts in organizations like ski clubs, HOAs, yacht clubs, hiking club
- Supporting some local and national elected officials
- Donating to organizations like Special Olympics, cancer research, scouts, etc.
- Participate in some charitable organization special efforts
Greg Nuber, Sales Mgr.
360 442 0655